Sunday 22 April 2012

WHY DID I DECIDE TO WEAR HIJAB - PART 2








If you are expecting me to say this " The reasons I am wearing hijab now is so that, the men will not be tempted of my beauty and to cover my modesty as not to flaunt my sexy figure and so that my father, my husband and my brother will go to Jannah - and if they go to hell, I wouldnt be guilty as I may be the reason bla bla bla" then wait a minute, let me laugh first ahahahahahahahahahahha !!!



what do you take me for?? an airhead or a floozy ?

Just because you are in hijab doesnt mean you are not an airhead and live just to please the men !! SAYS WHO LITTLE SISTERS?? (AND NOT SO LITTLE ONES TOO I MUST SAY??)



Dont use the Quran as your excuses - read and understand the Quran in between the lines first - everybody has their own responsibiities to God (man and woman respectively) . The other day I put up a skater's picture on my Facebook page. She is a Muslim girl and she was in some kind of an ice skating competition in Italy - She wore a head cover with her ice skating outfit. I felt admiration for her as someone who pursued her interest . Guess what?? few minutes later - there were attacks from left, right and center by women who said that she was sinful for showing her body in tight clothing - that God and his Prophet would damn her and that she was luring men whose eyes would be preyed upon her!






Whoa! apa ni? bila time pasal pakai tudung semuanya bukan main lagi bukak mulut tunjuk terror - konon mereka la yang terbaik - tapi balance la jangan double standard - how about bab-bab merpertahankan hak hak asasi manusia dan binatang? Kenapa tak bertempik? How about dalam bab-bab keadilan, maruah seorang wanita dan sebagainya?



Okay la ... I bukannya nak menyokong kalau sesorang tu pakai baju ketat - it's just that - why are these people only good in putting this kind of things out in the front but not the positivity side of life! This is the time when I dont blame the west for thinking that the Muslim women are so backward and all they want to do is to please the men! You make us strong women have a bad name laaaa !!Asyik - asyik isu bertudung tak sudah sudah!

eh ini I punyer blog suka ati la nak cakap ape! The truth is I am meluat with all the double standardization - u can addressed the tudung issue but make sure it is within the right context and deeper than the obviously physical side of it - if you are wearing a hijab to stop men from looking at you , then my question would be, "then how about when the children less than 10 years old got raped and the women in hijab who got raped too?? was it their fault too?? So, shouldnt men too lower down their gaze from seeing what they shouldnt?? And whether they do or not, isnt it part of what they should do? Is it not their responsibilities to Allah and not yours by taking the blame for it!




How about somebody who 'menegur' about my ponytail hijab ?? Hello sister! rambut I panjang so nak sorok camner?? nak pakai kelambu ke ?? Yang dimaksudkan dengan 'camel hump' itu adalah mereka mereka yang melenggukkan kepala dengan tujuan menarik perhatian atas sebab-sebab yang tertentu supaya lelaki tertarik kepadanya dengan sebab seksualiti .... (read in between the lines ). oiii !! jangan dgeneralisasikan sahaja.



THIS MONTH IS MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY WEARING A HIJAB - AND I M STILL PROUD OF IT AND HAVE NOT REGRET IT ONE BIT.
SO WHY AM I WEARING A HIJAB ?? SEBABNYA?? - INI ADALAH TANGUNGGJAWABKU KEPADA ALLAH - KERANA AKU TIDAK MAHU MATI MENYESAL. BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE BEST I COULD BE WITH ALLAH'S BLESSING, BECAUSE I AM READY AND HAVE STOPPED TO WONDER. BECAUSE ALLAH HAS HOLD MY HANDS DURING MY DARKEST DAYS. BECAUSE HE IS FORGIVING AND MERCIFUL, HE DID NOT CHOOSE WHO HE WANTS TO GIVE AND DESPITE OF, HE HAS GIVEN ME CHANCES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, HE HAS SHOWN ME LESSONS I COULDN'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE, HE HAS GIVEN ME STRENGTH WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD. BECAUSE HE SHOWED ME THE WAY TO FIND MYSELF.



AND MOST OF ALL HE HAS GIVEN ME THE GIFT OF KNOWING ON HOW TO BE NON-JUDMENTAL AND TO KNOW THAT CHANCES HAVE TO BE GIVEN TO EVERYBODY REGARDLESS AND GOD HAS GIVEN ME THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON AND TO STAND UP TO PEOPLE WHO USE HIS RELIGION AND HIS QURAN TO THEIR ADVANTAGE !!




SO THERE !! AND IF YOU DARE GIVING ME STUPID OPINIONS ON TUDUNG AND ALL ACCORDING TO YOUR SICK MIND - BE VERY PREPARED TOO TO FACE ME - THE WOMAN WHO OWNS A TRENDY FUCHSIA HIJAB - BECAUSE THAT IS WHO I AM. YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT??

4 comments:

RAJIAH RAZAK said...

love ur entry sis..kekadang manusia mmg begitu...rasanye suka mencari publisiti dgn issue yg entah apa2..toward the ends..kebodohan diri sendiri terselah sudeh ;)

Annisa Mulia Razali said...

So touching :)

Anonymous said...

Semoga istiqamah (◦'⌣'◦ )

Anonymous said...

I like this sis :D And I agree with you too. Muslims can be very judgemental sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...